Here are a few tips that we feel will help you prepare for your moving day!
- Be prepared. The more prepared you are, the more efficiently we can serve you which in turn saves you money and stress.
- Think ahead about special services you may need such as the following: packing/unpacking, storage, disassembly/re-assembly of furniture or appliances, car towing, any x-large items, packing supplies, etc.
- When requesting a phone estimate, be as accurate as possible in describing your contents and any specific moving needs.
If you’re packing your own move:
- Box as many small and loose items as possible.
- You can leave your clothing and non-breakables in drawers.
- Pack books and other heavy items in smaller boxes.
- Have all boxes taped and not folded.
- For plates: pack plates upright and tight with packing paper.
- For breakables: wrap with packing paper and pack semi-lightly. Be sure to put heavier items on the bottom and lighter/delicate items on top. Add additional packing paper to top before closing box.
Checklist for your actual moving day:
- Before our arrival, clear your vehicles so we can park as close as possible.
- Keep kids and pets clear of main traffic areas.
- Leave the stress and work to us!